Friday, October 22, 2010

jourd :)

Jourden DeWitt is number one. She is basically the best roommate anyone could ask for, and I kinda like her. Here are just a few reasons I keep her around :)

-We are the same person/have the same life.

-She says funny things in the morning when I am getting ready for work. Half the time I have no idea if she is really awake or not.

-She has a weird brain which = funny quotes. Usually I have no idea where her thought processes come from. Yesterday in the middle of doing her science homework she looked over and said "Chloe, why do all dancers have big butts except for you?"

-She is honest. (see above quote)

-Jourden is probably the nicest person in the entire world!

-She puts up with my obsession of songs, bad dancing, and doesn't smack me for saying "Who likes shirts?" every five minutes. Sometimes I think she secretly loves it.

-DYNAMITE!

-She has started to talk like me. "I didn't want to go and be like what up! I don't know your name!"

-I can tell her anything and trust her completely. Jourd has the best advice in the world.

-She has big muscles.









love you baby jourd. every day. can't wait to live next to each other for the rest of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment